Sabrina R. Belleci, Broker of Record
A multi-office owner prior to merging with RE/MAX Gold, Sabrina Belleci is a licensed Nevada Real Estate Broker that has lived, studied and played in the Sierra mountains her entire life and has been an active community member in Incline for ten years. Practically raised in a real estate office, Sabrina is a third-generation Realtor with great attention to detail. Her extensive knowledge of the north Lake Tahoe and northern Nevada real estate markets allow her to successfully understand and support her agents, as well as serve a wide range of client needs, both in sales and property management.
Originally from the East Bay area of San Francisco, Sabrina obtained her degree and pursued her life of adventure while attending Sierra Nevada College in Incline Village, Nevada and later attended Harvard Law School to obtain a certificate in Negotiations and Leadership in addition to being a designated Real Estate Negotiations Expert and a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist. Her passion for learning keeps her ahead of the competition. Sabrina mostly enjoys the marketing and branding of homes and thrives in creative digital marketing platforms.
When she’s not working (which is rare), Sabrina is running marathons, mountain biking, skiing, exploring nature and enjoying her time with her husband Keith and her dog Esha.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS | DESIGNATIONS | EDUCATION
– RE/MAX Hall of Fame
– Over $300 Million in Sales
– Certified Real Estate Negotiations Expert (RENE)
– Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
– Incline REALTORS President, 2019
– Nevada REALTORS State Director
– Trustee, Lake Tahoe School
– Trustee Candidate, Sierra Nevada University
– Founder of InsideIncline.com
– Partner at TahoeXperience.com
– Harvard Law School – Negotiation & Leadership, 2019
– Sierra Nevada University – Bachelor’s Degree in Business, 2013