There are 10 strategies that all agents must master in their business, and today I’ll share five of those strategies with you.
Here are the first five of the 10 strategies all agents must master in their business:
1. Lead generation. That lead generation is No. 1 should come as no surprise. If you don’t have a plan for generating leads, your business will rise and fall with the tides, and in real estate, that’s a bumpy ride.
2. Converting leads. It’s one thing to generate leads, but you can’t lose them in the conversion process. This is an area where you need much more skill, practice, and study. I’ve been in the business for 24 years, and this is a process that’s changed a lot over the years. Before, it required a lot of phone skill; now it requires a lot of online skill. Have you elevated your game, and do you understand what you need to be doing in today’s markets with today’s methods?
3. Administrative work. Personally, I believe that agents need to give up the lion’s share of their administrative work. I believe in it so strongly that I’ve developed a full agent support center so that our agents have the option of getting away from all of their administrative work. That being said, mastering the administrative side of the business helps you become a better real estate technician on behalf of your clients. This will help you create systems and strategies that help your business run smoother.
4. Having a great presentation and delivery. In the “old” days, agents gave listing presentations using a binder. These days, a lot of agents do their presentations online or use their iPad. In any case, you don’t need to send your sellers grandiose, 50-page presentation packages. You only need to make a five-page, highly impactful presentation that tells the seller exactly why they should hire you and what you can do for them. Also, be sure that your delivery is on point.
5. Marketing. This strategy is key in driving your business forward. It’s also key in how you service your clients. Sellers have high expectations for your marketing strategies, so if you can master today’s technologies and tools and provide them with an extraordinary online presence, you’ll win in today’s market.
Stay tuned for the second part of this two-part series where we’ll cover the remaining five strategies you need to master in your business.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or there’s anything else I can help you with, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d be happy to help you.