If you want to succeed in today’s luxury marketplace, RE/MAX can do the heavy lifting for you.
All you have to do is take advantage of the opportunities available.
The luxury market has seen a little bit of a rebound this past year, and many more buyers are considering high-end listings here in Reno than once was the case.
In light of this development, it’s important that local agents begin sharpening the skill sets necessary to thrive in this luxury arena. RE/MAX offers many different resources for agents looking to work in high-end price points, including the five we’ll be covering today:
1. The RE/MAX Collection. Luxury properties require luxury branding, and this is exactly what the RE/MAX Collection provides. From web commercials to virtual tours and beyond, everything is done for you.
2. The “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist” designation. You can obtain this designation online through RE/MAX University.
3. The RE/MAX Collection Luxury Forum. This forum facilitates open discussion between the best and brightest agents in this business on the subject of high-end real estate service.
4. Discounted ad space. RE/MAX agents have the opportunity to advertise in The duPont Registry, The Wall Street Journal, and Unique Homes Magazine at a discounted rate.
5. A massive online presence. RE/MAX broadcasts out to a wide variety of high-profile websites, giving its agents a unique advantage over those not affiliated with the brand.
These resources are just a few of the benefits RE/MAX agents enjoy by associating with the brand. And we at RE/MAX Realty Affiliates, specifically, have a lot to offer agents looking to succeed in the luxury market.
If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me or my team a call or send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.